Understanding what small businesses really want is at the centre of everything we do and this is why we developed MyBusinessWorks™
Our online portal lets you launch all of your applications from one place, making it easier than ever to complete important business tasks.
The MyBusinessWorks™ package is based online giving you access to your applications whenever and wherever you have a computer nearby.
Easy To Use
With MyBusinessWorks™ there is no need to deal with complicated disc installations or having large programs taking up space on your computer.
Created For You
Each application is designed for a small business like yours, making running your business simpler and more straightforward.
Protect Your Business
Automatically backup your business data online… securely. Relieve unwanted stress knowing that your data will be safe and secure with MyBusinessWorks™.
Want to find out more?
All At An Affordable PriceIndividually these services would cost over £900* per year. MyBusinessWorks™ is designed to make things as easy as possible for businesses and that includes the price. By paying monthly, we give you access to everything you need right away, without having to pay an up-front lump sum.
*The total worth figure quoted is a sum of the individual inclusive applications prices and/or services. ** As of 1 July 2015, calls to 084 numbers will have the service charge capped at 7p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge. For example, O2’s access charge is as follows: from mobiles, 25 pence per minute, from landlines, 5 pence per minute.
Online accounting service designed specifically for small business owners who want control of their finances.
- Work anytime, anywhere
- Easily track and manage your cashflow
- Produce and submit your VAT return in minutes
- Create and send great looking, personalised invoices
- Create a copy of your figures for your accountant
- Reconcile invoices and bills against your bank account
- Quickly produce the reports that you need
- Produce customer and supplier statements
Award-winning online bookkeeping tool to help you get your business off to a flying start!
- Track and manage your cashflow
- Control your costs and outgoings
- Produce professional invoices
- Track your invoices, helping you to get paid sooner
- Provide an accountant with any figures they need
- Calculate the VAT your business needs to pay
- Understand the finance health of your business at a glance via a dashboard view
- Automatically create and track your business Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet position
An extensive range of forms and document templates to meet a wide range of client needs.
- Create legal documents for your business from over a wide range of templates using a question and answer process
- Create documents that help you recover your debts while appearing professional and credible to your customers
- Keep up to date with changes in legislation via regular news bulletins straight to your inbox
- Simplify complicated staffing decisions and comply with employment legislation
- Understand your obligations unde
Simple, secure and automatic online data backup to protect your business files and data.
- Easy to manage – lets you determine what, when and how you backup
- Choose from automatic or scheduled backup
- Reliable – removes any fear of data loss by providing you with a consistent backup method that securely protects your data online and offsite
- Unobtrusive – removes labour intensive backup methods that intrude on your working day, replacing them with automated backups that run quietly and efficiently in the background
- Your information is protected with high-security encryption and storage at world-class data centres, ensuring it is totally secure and only accessible to or readable by you
- Allows you to recover your data in the event of data loss due to viruses, theft or hardware failure, power surges, floods, fires etc
Want to find out more?
If you’ve forgotten your password, enter your email address on the Log in page as if you were about to log in, then click ‘click here’ below Forgot Password? on the same page. We’ll email you instantly with instructions on how to reset your password.
If it’s the very first time you are logging in, you will need to activate MyBusinessWorks.
If you have any questions about your subscription please use the chat below or you can call us on 0845 60 80 280.
As of 1 July 2015, calls to 084 numbers will have the service charge capped at 7p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge. For example, O2’s access charge is as follows: from mobiles, 25 pence per minute, from landlines, 5 pence per minute.
The following operating systems are compatible with MyBusinessWorks:
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 and above
- Mac OS X 10.6 and above, desktop versions
The following browsers are compatible with MyBusinessWorks:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8 and above
- Mozilla Firefox – most recent versions
- Apple Safari – most recent versions
- Google Chrome – most recent versions
You will not be able to use Internet Explorer 6.
Adobe Flash, Adobe Reader and other plugins may also need to be installed on request.
The MyBusinessWorks market allows you to register for additional products and services. Some of these are free; others are subject to additional charges. More details can be found on the Market page.
ICANN, the official domain regulations body, do not allow domain registrars to transfer a domain within the first 60 days since registration. After this period if you wish to cancel MyBusinessWorks and transfer your domain, you will be charged an administration fee of £12. Your new domain host may charge you to accept the transfer. Each time your domain is up for renewal, as long as you remain a subscriber to MyBusinessWorks, your domain name will be automatically renewed for you each year.
You must arrange to transfer the personalised domain name to a new internet domain registrar within thirty (30) days of the date on which cancellation of the subscription takes effect. We will have no obligation to transfer the domain name after that thirty (30) day period has come to an end.
MozyPro Tiered Pricing
As part of your MyBusinessWorks subscription you recieve either 10GB or 50GB storage included in your monthly subscription fee, depending on the options you have taken. Once you go over that limit there are additional charges which are detailed in the below table. We will let you know once you have gone over your limit to give you a chance to reduce it. Should you want to carry on with the additional storage charges we will email you again to let you know your Direct Debit is changing. All the additional charges are inclusive of VAT.
|Additional Storage||Additional Charge|